Because life is part of our plans
And in reality, it's more than that! Tetra Tech is a company that takes the human heart to heart and brings together nearly 17,000 professionals worldwide, including more than 2,600 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
As our team is expanding, we are currently looking for a Senior Structural Engineer to join the Transportation Division team at the Montreal office as part of our a major project of the metropolis that will spread over several years.
The person will be based full time at the Project Office at Place Bonaventure.
Challenges that will surpass you
- Design concrete, steel, wood or masonry structures;
- Write quotes for the completion of the work;
- Supervise and perform project monitoring and control as well as the work of the design team;
- Monitor work in collaboration with engineers and technicians;
- Carry out expertise in his areas of expertise.
What makes you the ideal person for this job
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering, with a specialization in structure;
- Minimum experience of 10 years of experience in a similar position;
- Member in good standing of the OIQ;
- Experience in consulting engineering (asset).
What makes Tetra Tech the company where you want to work
- Teamwork is put forward;
- The success of our employees is recognized;
- We rely on work-life balance by offering flexible work schedules, social and sporting activities within the company and much more;
- You will have challenges, training and support to continuously grow;
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits, in addition to a stock purchase plan.
Tetra Tech is part of an Equal Employment Opportunity Program, inviting women, aboriginals, persons with disabilities, and members of visible minorities and ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only successful applications will be contacted.