Stantec is proud to be a partner in the consortium offering technical assistance to the STM for the Garage de la Cote Vertu project, a major expansion of underground infrastructure near the station of the same name. The garage will accommodate AZUR cars, which are gradually being added to the STM's fleet of cars. The overall cost of engineering and construction of this imposing underground complex is worth more than $ 400 million.
We are currently looking for an Engineer ( e) senior in mechanics - Motorized installations to join the project team in a very varied role. The post is based in the city center with regular trips to the site. Come participate in the realization of a major work that will improve the mobility of tens of thousands of citizens on a daily basis.
- Design the smoke extraction system for metro network infrastructures, the pumping system required to evacuate infiltration water, lifting equipment, freight elevators;
- Have a good knowledge of HVAC systems and automatic building regulation;
- Research, design, analyze and recommend various technical solutions;
- Carry out or supervise the estimation, surveys and preparation of plans and specifications;
- Check shop drawings including installation methods;
- Write and approve technical reports;
- Answer technical questions, coordinate changes;
- Coordinate activities with other disciplines;
- Technically support colleagues and cl
- Bachelor in mechanical engineering;
- Minimum of 15 years relevant experience, ideally in consulting engineering and / or in infrastructure or mining works;
- Member of the Order of Engineers of Quebec;
- Knowledge of CSA codes B44 and B125 as well as industrial automation and plumbing.
- ASP Construction card.
- Good team spirit and sense of initiative.
- Proactive; Resourceful, autonomous and flexible;
What we offer
- Regular full-time position in downtown: 37 , 5 or 40 hours a week;
- Competitive compensation;
- Reimbursement of professional association membership fees;
- Flexible group insurance plan;
- Group RRSP;
- Employee share ownership plan;
- Training and skills development program.
The is only used to ' to lighten the text, the position is open for both women and men.