project manager - senior
Based on more than 35 years of experience As a real estate developer and general entrepreneur, our client, is distinguished by its great ability to realize condominium projects and multi-residential projects that are innovative, high quality and online with best practices in terms of sustainable development. .
By joining the team, you will be part of a large dynamic and passionate family that has at heart the success of the company and the will to surpass itself for customer satisfaction.
You want to be a key member of their organization and you believe that your project profile and experience can contribute to the growth and influence of the long-term business? We have the position for you.
Relevant to the vice-president construction, the holder of the position will be Responsible for the smooth running, full supervision and coordination of all stages of one or more construction projects, particularly at the level of control of schedules, budget and project quality. It must have relevant experience in the construction of 8 to 25 storey residential projects and manage projects of $ 50 million and more.
- Assume the responsibility of the projects, including the planning, organization, monitoring and control of these at the level of timelines, budgets and quality
- Participate in the call for tenders and granting of contracts o plan and participate in meetings with different professionals o plan and animate meetings Construction Coordination
- Evaluating Projects Current Problems and Proactivity in Resolving Problems
- Negotiating Agreements with Different Suppliers and Resources For the realization of projects
- Coordination of the various project stakeholders, including professionals, the penny S-workers, the Superintendent and the Inner Finishing Foreman
- Ability to optimize activities to reduce budgets while respecting the project schedule
- Promote the general satisfaction of the clientele
- report on project tracking from the direction
- perform any other responsibilities and / or tasks related to this item
- a minimum of 10 to 15 years of experience as project manager
- having successfully demonstrated his experience of a complete cycle of construction condominium project and / or multi-residential rental (50M $ and more
- 8 to 25 stages)
o solid knowledge of the mechanics, electricity and architecture of the building
- bachelor's degree in construction engineering, civil engineering or architecture (or any combination relevant experiences and training)
- Great sense of leadership
- rigor, proactivity, Autonomy and Team Spirit
- Analysis and Synthesis Spirit and Meaning of the Organization
- Excellent Negotiation Skills
- Skill Manage Priorities and Stress
- Excellent communication skills and natural skills to maintain positive relationships with customers and stakeholdersInternal and external
- to create a healthy and harmonious work climate
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, MS Project and Outlook),
AutoCAD, Revit (an asset), Plangrid (an asset) and Office 365 (an asset)
- Very good command of French, both orally and in writing o bilingure (an asset)
Our client offers stimulating career opportunities in a dynamic and proactive workplace.
- Competitive remuneration, including a generous bonus program - a range of benefits:
- Collective Insurance Program
- Pension Plan with Employer Participation
- 5 weeks of vacation per year
- diet of shareholding open to employees member of the management team
- a flexible and user-friendly work environment
v We do this description? So apply now by sending your CV to Karim El Zein