Estimator (RICE) Senior
Our client, general contractor in existing building construction for more than 30 years is currently looking for a (E ) Senior (RICE) Estimator. Our client specializes in the institutional, commercial, and residential sector on projects up to $ 100M.
They are a well-welded team. There are no heavy procedures to meet the leaders and share your ideas.
The members of their team are their main asset. Most are with the company for several years because they know they will make the difference.
You will work in very interesting and stimulating projects in large projects. You will be part of a professional and collaborative team that made projects that took prices of excellence.
- receive project design plans and specifications to determine the scope of the work;
- Develop the structure of the estimate;
- Depending on the proposal, plans, estimates and specifications, prepare costs to carry out the construction project;
- Coordinate the preparation and revise detailed quantities calculated by the estimators, identify the inherent risks and opportunities;
- Prepare the final summaries of estimating work and check exhaustiveness and the accuracy of the estimate;
- solicit information from sub-entrepreneurs and suppliers;
- help plan planning and schedule;
- Provide, following an analysis, recommendations for sub-contractors and suppliers;
- distribute work to estimators;
- negotiate prices With sub-contractors and suppliers
- hold a college diploma, bac or dec in building and / or civilian genius
- min 10 years of experience in estimation
- applied knowledge of the Microsoft Office
- being bilingual is an asset
- KNOWLEDGE OF TIMBERLINE, OST and AutoCAD is an asset
- Competitive salary .
- four (4) weeks of holiday
- group insurance
- Professional training
you match you to this description? So apply now by sending your CV to Karim El Zein