Stantec is proud to be a partner in the consortium offering technical assistance to the STM for the Garage de la Cote Vertu project, a major expansion of underground infrastructure near the station of the same name. The garage will accommodate AZUR cars, which are gradually being added to the STM's fleet of cars. The overall cost of engineering and construction of this imposing underground complex is worth more than $ 400 million.
We are currently looking for a technician ( ne) senior on track to join the project team on site. Come and participate in the realization of a major work that will improve the mobility of tens of thousands of citizens on a daily basis.
- Attend engineering in residence during the execution of track works;
- Check the technical documentation prepared by the Tenderer and site supervision;
- Inspect and control the various elements of track (track devices, blocks, rails, steel tracks, guide bars and insulators), several track elements must be installed to the nearest millimeter;
- Technically support the site supervisors;
- Write inspection and control reports;
- Collaborate in the production of the technical reference system as well as in the review of plans as noted.
- DEC in mechanical engineering;
- Minimum of 15 years of relevant experience in industry or in transp ort; such as manufacturing and / or installing conveyors, rails, tracks and guide bars;
- Carte ASP Construction;
- Good team spirit and sense of initiative
- Proactive. resourceful, autonomous and flexible;
What we offer
- Regular full-time position: 40 hours a week;
- Competitive compensation;
- Reimbursement of professional association membership fees;
- Flexible group insurance plan;
- Group RRSP ;
- Employee share ownership plan;
- Training and skills development program.
The male is only ' used to lighten the text, the position is open for both women and men.