That's right! At Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's much more than that! We take human beings to heart and we realize that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech the company you want to work for
- The teams are overflowing with friendly people;
- There are seasoned experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a most pleasant environment;
- Technical development and progression are part of the internal culture;
- We are aware that the mode everyone's life is different and we know how to adapt;
- Sustainable development is one of our priorities and we integrate it on a daily basis in order to improve the situation of our customers and that of the planet.
What we lack to make the “Transports” team of the Montreal office shine is a specialized supervisor technician in bridges and structures which stands out for its technical knowledge and thoroughness.
The person will supervise major projects in the Montreal region.
challenges that will allow you to surpass yourself
- Act to as supervisor on construction sites (Bridges and Structures);
- Monitor the compliance of work carried out on sites and ensure compliance with plans and specifications;
- Participate in site meetings;
- Write site logs, prepare “TQC” plans;
- Be proactive, quickly identify discrepancies between the work construction and plans and specifications;
- Propose solutions;
- Perform quantity calculations, prepare progressive accounts and payment requests;
- Apply standards relating to HSE;
- Ensure that deadlines are respected and ensure the conformity of works.
What makes you the ideal person for this position
- Hold a DEC or AEC in civil engineering (Mandatory);
- Minimum of 3 years of 'relevant experience in supervision of civil engineering structures;
- Good knowledge of MTQ standards and procedures;
- Have taken AQTR courses including Gestion des impacts des road works (STC-201);
- Strong interest in surveillance in the field of road engineering and Structures;
- Sense of communication, resourcefulness, rigor and autonomy ;
- Hold the ASP construction card;
- Bilingualism (asset);
This s challenges stimulate you? Send us your application at