At Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's much more than that! We take human beings to heart and we are aware that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech the company you want to work in
- The offices are overflowing with friendly people;
- There are experienced experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a most pleasant environment;
- Technical development and progression are part of the internal culture;
- We are aware that the mode everyone's life is different and we know how to adapt;
- Sustainable development is one of our priorities and we integrate it every day to improve the situation of our customers and that of the planet.
What we need to make the Montreal office's “Transport” team shine is a civil engineering supervisor who stands out for its technical knowledge and thoroughness.
The challenges that will allow you to surpass yourself
- Act as a supervisor on construction sites (Transport, Infrast urban structures, etc.);
- Monitor the compliance of work carried out on construction sites and ensure compliance with the conformity of plans and specifications;
- Be proactive, quickly identify discrepancies between the work under construction and the plans and specifications;
- Propose solutions;
- Monitor the progress of works for the conformity of works, validation of payment requests and the preparation of plans as constructed.
- Make site reports, carry out quantity calculations, prepare progressive accounts;
- Ensure that deadlines are met and that the works are compliant.
What makes you the ideal person for this position
- You have a DEC in civil engineering;
- DEC in civil engineering (or related);
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience under surveillance;
- Available for site trips when required.
- Strong interest in the field of road engineering and infrastructure;
- Knowledge of Autocad software asset;
- Bilingualism (asset).
Tetra Tech subscribes to a program of access to equal employment and thus invites women, Aboriginal people, people with disabilities and members of visible or ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.