That's right! At Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's much more than that! We take human beings to heart and we realize that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech the company you want to work for
- Offices are full of friendly people;
- Our troops quickly adapted to the new reality of teleworking;
- There are seasoned experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a most pleasant environment;
- Technical development and progression are part of the internal culture;
- We are aware that everyone's lifestyle is different and we know how to adapt;
- Sustainable development is one of our priorities and we integrate it on a daily basis in order to improve the situation of our customers and that of the planet.
What we lack to make the Transport team shine is a ( e) civil engineering supervisor, who stands out for his rigor and interest in site supervision . The person must be available to work on one-off missions in Northern Quebec.
Location: In telework mode (Maybe based in Quebec, Saguenay, Rimouski, Côte-Nord)
The challenges that will allow you to surpass yourself
- Act as a supervisor on construction sites (Road Engineering and Structures);
- Monitor the compliance of the work carried out on the sites and ensure compliance with the plans and specifications;
- Be proactive, quickly identify discrepancies between the work under construction and the plans and specifications and propose solutions;
- Follow up on the progress of the work for the conformity of the works, the validation of payment requests and the preparation of plans as built;
- Make site reports, carry out quantity calculations, prepare progressive accounts;
- Ensure that deadlines are respected and ensure the conformity of the works.
What makes you the person ideal for this position
- Hold a DEC in civil engineering (compulsory);
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience;
- Strong interest in surveillance in the field of road engineering and structures;
- Available for various trips on site outside;
- Hold the ASP construction card.
Special conditions: 21-7, possibility of working many hours, accommodation and food paid.