Would you like to be part of a dynamic team carrying out large-scale projects? Join us! The consulting engineering firm Bouthillette Parizeau specializes in building. Our employees are passionate about and integrate the principles of sustainable development into all of our projects in order to help save the planet. His audacious and avant-garde achievements have earned him an enviable reputation underlined by the industry and an impressive amount of awards and distinctions.
Bouthillette Parizeau has more than 500 experienced experts and has offices in Montreal, Quebec , Lévis, Longueuil, Laval, Gatineau, Ottawa and Vancouver.
Bouthillette Parizeau is currently looking for a site supervisor in building mechanics and / or electricity for its Laval, Montreal or Longueuil offices (depending on your preference).
The main role of the site supervisor is to ensure that the carrying out the projects assigned to it complies with contractual documents while respecting the roles of the parties involved. The tasks include, among other things:
- Carrying out work supervision and writing monitoring reports
- Determine the costs of the work in accordance with standard methods and established plans and specifications
- Contribute to the resolution of technical problems
- Provide information relating to the interpretation of plans and specifications so that the contractor performs the requested work
- Check the progress of the work according to the plans and specifications
- Follow the deadlines and attend the site meetings
- Prepare the recommendations for the reception of the works, the list of deficiencies
- Check shop drawings
- Write meeting minutes
- Negotiate prices with contractors
- Hold a BAC in mechanical or electrical engineering, a technique in building mechanics / industrial electronics or a work experience it relevant
- Being curious and having an interest in site supervision
- Having a knowledge of construction sites
- Versatility, autonomy, ease of communication
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Hold the ASP construction card
- Have a valid driver's license
- Fluency in French both oral as written
- Multidisciplinary report writing and teamwork skills
- Knowledge of the following Office suite software: Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience in a similar position within a consulting engineering firm or as a site supervisor will be considered an asset
What we offer:
- A dynamic and friendly working environment in full growth
- A flexible summer schedule all year round
- A competitive salary
- A comprehensive benefits program
- An excellent framework nt thanks to a sponsorship program
- A comprehensive continuing education plan in the workplace
We thank the people who offer their services. Only those selected will be contacted.