Join the big family tetra tech ! Our reputation in the advocacy industry is based on our technical expertise and the commitment of more than 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec. We take human beings to heart and we are aware that our people are our strength. Come and exploit your full potential with us!
culture at Tetra Tech is:
- talented and friendly teams;
- Flexible working methods, adapted to your reality, because life is part of our plans;
- Daily collaboration in a safe and stimulating environment;
- Support focused on your professional development;
- A human environment, responsible and honest, imbued with inclusion and diversity.
subjects linked to air quality, climate change and greenhouse gases are topical challenges. Tetra Tech is very involved in these sectors and offers a multitude of professional services to its customers related to these subjects. What we are missing to make the "Environment" team shine more is an analyst specialized in greenhouse gas that stands out for his technical knowledge and its rigor in management of Project.
Bureau: Quebec, Montreal, Boucherville, Laval. Flexible work mode.
The challenges that will allow you to surpass yourself
- You will develop your technical expertise in projects and Studies related to air quality (permit and authorization requests, emission rate calculations, atmospheric dispersion modeling (asset));
- You will participate in projects related to The identification of mitigation measures of GHG emissions to reduce the impacts caused by climate change to the source (identification and quantification of risks and opportunities to reduce and avoid GHG emissions, Capture and GHG reduction technology, etc. .);
- You will participate in projects connected to greenhouse gases (quantification (ISO 14064-2) and verification (ISO 14064-3)) of GHG reduction projects, ceiling system and Exchange of emission rights ('' carbon purse ''), subsidy request for GHG reduction projects (ex: electrification, fuel replacement, sequestration, etc.);
- You will be responsible for the profitability of projects by ensuring budget monitoring and deadlines;
- Your expertise will be put To contribution during the various visits to the facilities of our customers everywhere in the province of Quebec and in eastern Ontario;
- You will participate in the service supply process and ensure the satisfaction of Our customers.
What makes you the ideal person for this position?
At Tetra Tech, we have a Place for you! With the wide variety of projects we have, your role will be adapted according to your expertise .
- You have university training of 1st or 2nd relevant cycle In the environment, (meteorologist, environmental engineering, or other)
- You have more than 7 years of experience in the field;
- strong editorial and communication skills;
- Interest marked for technical knowledge and professional development;
- You are a resourceful, curious and passionate person;
- Bilingualism (English-French) spoken and written is an important asset;
- You want to evolve in your role.
tetra Tech subscribed to an access program toEquality in employment and thus invites women, natives, disabled people as well as members of visible or ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only the applications selected will be contacted.