The purpose of the Société québécoise des infrastructures is to support public bodies in the management of their public infrastructure projects and to develop, maintain and manage a housing stock that meets their needs.
The SQI offers stimulating challenges: 3.1 million square meters in some 1,000 buildings, a portfolio of major projects worth nearly $ 20 billion across Quebec.
Join our team of over 900 employees with leading-edge expertise in all aspects of building, management and building operations. A company committed to innovation and sustainable development.
Whether you want to pursue a career in urban areas or in the region, there are great opportunities for you.
Want to make sense of your career? Get on with us.
Operate, monitor and maintain various stationary machines and the networks they serve in a Class 4 power plant to provide heating, cooling, air conditioning and ventilation services to users of the Corporation's buildings. In addition, he will have to perform the regular tasks of the skilled maintenance worker, ie perform work involving the operation, repair and preventive maintenance of ventilation, air conditioning, heating and refrigeration systems and / or work plumbing, electrical, carpentry and locksmith repair miners.
- Possess a professional diploma in mechanical engineering of stationary machines (each year of missing schooling can be offset by two years of relevant work experience) and have a valid qualification certificate from Class 4 for heating and Class B for refrigeration.
- Have knowledge of heating installations and refrigeration equipment.
- Know the laws and regulations related to these devices.
- Have a basic knowledge of building mechanics and the operation of control computers.
- Demonstrate initiative and autonomy.
- Have a sense of responsibility.
- Have good judgment.
- Demonstrate a good sense of observation.
- Have a good team spirit.
- Be in good physical condition.
- Hold a valid driver's license.
- Meet the eligibility criteria issued by the Sûreté du Québec authorities for security and access to restricted areas.
Compensation: from $ 21.66 to $ 26.57 / hour
Schedule: 38.75 hours / week, 5 days / week
Those interested in this job offer are invited to apply on our website no later than August 23, 2019.
We thank all applicants for their interest in a position at the Société québécoise des infrastructures. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Société québécoise des infrastructures implements an equality program and invites women, Aboriginal people, visible minorities, ethnic minorities and people with disabilities to apply.
Accommodation can be provided to people with disabilities based on their needs.