Come and make a difference in a modern, booming city that cares about its citizens. An environment where your creativity contributes to the realization of major stimulating projects promoting the well-being of Laval residents. In addition to offering you career opportunities, you will be part of a large public organization with a human dimension.
For its Supply Department, Ville de Laval is looking for:
The challenges that await you:
You will be called upon to perform various tasks and jobs including the identification and availability of parts, the price, the request for purchase, ordering, reception, storage, sorting and distribution of goods requested by applicants according to the inventory management process and the purchasing policy in force.
- Have a professional studies diploma in consulting and sale of motorized equipment parts or in another relevant field;
- Have at least twelve (12) months of relevant experience;
- Have knowledge of mechanical parts;
- Have basic computer skills;
- Have a class 5 driver's license that meets the requirements of the Société de l'assurance automobile du Québec.
Schedule working hours:
- 36 hours a week spread over Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
The selection process :
- Includes a practical technical test, interview, taking references and a medical examination.
- $ 26.11 / hour
Ville de Laval is committed to providing its employees with a healthy work environment and safe, thus, as part of our drug and alcohol policy, we apply the principle of zero tolerance for high-risk functions.
Ville de Laval is continuously looking for competent and dynamic professionals who wish to join an enterprising organization. The City is committed to providing you with a stimulating work environment!
Take part in the change now and apply online, before April 2, 2021 by visiting the.
Ville de Laval applies an equal access employment program. She values diversity and invites women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, aboriginals and people with disabilities to apply. For the latter, do not hesitate to tell us about special arrangements necessary, should you be invited to a selection process.