• Draw drawings of concrete structures and steel structures for projects in industrial sectors, mining and metallurgy, energy, petrochemicals, environment, sustainable development, etc.
• Model 3D plans and coordinate information with other disciplines.
• Ensure close collaboration with other members of the project team.
• Occasionally monitor work and take readings in the field.
• Maintain close and harmonious relationships with the client or their representatives and ensure their satisfaction.
Work schedule: 37.5
• Creativity and innovation in providing technical solutions
• Professional Responsibility and Commitment
• Team spirit
• Ability to adapt, especially in a customer service context during projects
• DEC in Civil Engineering or any relevant equivalent of education and experience • Minimum of 3 years experience in steel and / or concrete structure • Mastery of Revit software • In-depth knowledge of AutoCAD • Knowledge of reading drawings from other disciplines • Being available for occasional trips to our clients • Strength: Being comfortable in a 3D environment (Navisworks) • Strength: Experience in site surveillance • Strength: Bilingualism (English, French)