Working at BBA ... is part of a team of talented people who have the passion to succeed and the desire to go the extra mile to deliver the best to their customers. Recognized for its ground-based experience and technical expertise. For more than 35 years, BBA has been providing a full range of engineering consulting services, ranging from conducting studies to commissioning and operating support. Our firm relies on a pan-Canadian network of offices to carry out mandates at the local, national and international levels.
At BBA you will find a stimulating and friendly work atmosphere. We rely on the complementary talents of our teams and offer our employees an environment conducive to their professional development. BBA is an Employer of Choice in Canada according to Aon Hewitt and is part of the prestigious Platinum Club of the Best Managed Companies, which brings together the winners who have retained their titles for more than six consecutive years. The fact that BBA is on the list is an eloquent testimony to the rigor of our practices and the unique relationships we have with our employees and customers. To learn more about BBA, follow us on LinkedIn and join our networks. talent attraction specialists:.
- Draw drawings of concrete structures and steel structures for projects in the industrial sectors, mining and metallurgy, energy, petrochemicals, environment, sustainable development, etc.
- Modeling plans in 3D and coordinate information with other disciplines
- Ensure close collaboration with other members of the project team
- Occasionally monitor work and take readings on site
- Maintain close and harmonious relationships with the client or its representatives and ensure their satisfaction.
Working schedule: 37.5
- Creativity and innovation in the delivery of technical solutions
- Professional responsibility and commitment
- Team spirit
- Ability to adapt, especially in a context of customer service during the projects realization
- DEC in Civil Engineering or any relevant equivalent of education and experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience in steel and / or concrete structure
- Proficiency in Revit software
- In-depth knowledge of AutoCAD
- Knowledge of reading drawings from other disciplines
- Being available for occasional trips to our clients
- Strength: Being comfortable in a 3D environment (Navisworks)
- Strength: Experience in site surveillance
- Strength: Bilingualism (English, French)