• Draw drawings of concrete structures and steel structures for projects in industrial sectors, mining and metallurgy, energy, petrochemicals, environment, sustainable development, etc.
• Model 3D plans and coordinate information with other disciplines.
• Ensure close collaboration with other members of the project team.
• Occasionally monitor work and take readings in the field.
• Maintain close and harmonious relationships with the client or their representatives and ensure their satisfaction.
Work schedule: 37.5
• Creativity and innovation in the delivery of technical solutions • Professional responsibility and commitment • Team spirit • Ability to adapt, especially in a context of customer service during the realization of projects Requirements: • DEC in civil engineering or any relevant equivalent of education and experience • Minimum of 5 years experience in steel and / or concrete structure • Mastery of Revit software • In-depth knowledge of AutoCAD • Knowledge of reading drawings from other disciplines • Available for occasional trips to our customers • Strength: Being comfortable in a 3D environment (Navisworks) • Strength: Experience in site surveillance • Asset: Bilingualism (English, French)