under the director of the design team, you will have the main task of designing drawings of structures, details and general arrangement on major industrial projects.
Your responsibilities will be as :
- Make drawings of concrete structures, steel frames and foundations for projects in the industrial sectors;
- Update drawings to incorporate the changes requested;
- Participate in coordination meetings with internal and external stakeholders;
- Work in concert with the designers and engineers who have been responsible for the project;
- Technical information research with suppliers;
- Perform on construction statements;
- Participate in the development and updating of internal drawing standards;
- Perform all other related tasks.
Skills and requirements
- DEC in civil engineering or the equivale nt;
- minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in steel and/or concrete structure;
- Master of Revit software, Knowledge of Autocad and Tekla software;
- Certificate of the ASP Construction;
- Knowledge of Navisworks software, an asset;
- Excellent ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks, sometimes inside 'tight deadlines;
- approach oriented to customers and results;
- Sense of initiative, concern for detail and very great rigor;
- Available and able to make trips to customers.
position: permanent, full time
workplace: Anjou (QC)