Because life is part of our plans
And in reality, it's more than that! Tetra Tech is a company that takes the human heart to heart and brings together nearly 17,000 professionals worldwide, including more than 2,600 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec. Tetra Tech is a true leader in the field, as evidenced by its four awards - including the coveted Innovation Award - at the 2011 Quebec Engineering Awards. Our success, we owe it to our experts who are constantly surpassing themselves to find innovative solutions.
We are currently looking for a supervisor or site supervisor with a strong interest in building mechanics and electricity to join our team.
The person will be based at our Gatineau site.
Challenges that will surpass you
- Verify the conformity of the works made by the contractor with the plans and specifications of mechanics and electricity;
- Check the progress of the work and prepare the required documents for payment requests;
- Attend site meetings;
- To certify the conformity of the work;
- Write site visit reports and daily reports;
- Write site memos and notices to contractors to enforce contract terms;
- Take the necessary steps to ensure compliance with the laws and regulations or written instructions relating to the work;
- Contribute to the development of technical solutions in the event of unpredictable site conditions during design, in conjunction with the project team. Track technical solutions;
- Prepare notes and drafts for producing plans as built.
What makes you the ideal person for this job
- 5 to 15 years of relevant experience in building site supervision;
- Hold an ASP certification (health and safety course on construction sites);
- Knowledge of various building codes such as CNB, CNP, NFPA (asset);
- General multidisciplinary knowledge (civil, process mechanics, instrumentation & control);
- Excellent oral and written communication in French and English (asset).
What makes Tetra Tech the company where you want to work
- Competitive compensation and benefits;
- A career path;
- stimulating projects;
- Stock Purchase Program.