Come make a difference in a modern, growing city that cares about its citizens. An environment where your creativity contributes to the realization of great stimulating projects favoring the well-being of Laval residents. In addition to offering you career opportunities, you will be part of a large public organization with a human dimension.
For its Water Management Department, the City of Laval is looking for a:
SUPERVISOR (E) ELECTRICITY - CADENASSAGE PROJECT
(3 year contract)
The challenges ahead:
The city of Laval is deploying a lockout project for its various services. This project is deployed in phases over several years and aims to enable the City to comply with the regulations in terms of lockout and also the control of energy on the various equipment, tools and buildings of the City. In this context, here is the role you will play:
Under the direction of the Operational Support Division Manager, the incumbent plans, coordinates and supervises the execution of the work to prepare the lockout sheets for the equipment of the drinking water production, wastewater treatment and pumping stations and chlorination of the City. In addition, he ensures the maintenance of the discipline and productivity of employees under his responsibility and controls the use of credits and material resources assigned to him.
The profile you are looking for:
- Hold a Journeyman Electrician Certificate of Qualification recognized by the Commission de la Construction du Québec
- Six (6) years of relevant experience including 2 years in personnel management;
- Knowledge of lockout and regulation 2015; (an asset)
- Strong planning, organization, teamwork and customer orientation skills;
- Hold a class 5 driver's license
- Hold safety training for construction sites (SST)
What we offer:
- 3-year contract with comprehensive benefits program;
- Salary range from $ 76,262.26 to $ 95,328.10 depending on experience;
- Work schedule 4 days a day, Monday to Thursday, 40 hours a week;
The City of Laval is growing. It has more and more people, businesses and organizations. This evolution brings great challenges and raises important issues. In 2014, we launched the Repensons Laval initiative, which helped develop the strategic vision of our city: urban by nature in 2035. This vision is the compass that guides the development of Laval today.
Working at the Ville de Laval is believing in this vision. It is putting your heart and your ideas at the service of the citizen. It is working with dedicated people and shaping the present to build the future.
You too, take part in the change!
Apply before August 19, 2019 by going to.
The City of Laval has an employment equity program. It values diversity and invites women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, Aboriginal people and people with disabilities to apply. For the latter, do not hesitate to tell us about any special arrangements you may need, should you be invited to a selection process.