For its water management service, the city of Laval is looking for a:
Supervisor - Electricity
The challenges waiting for you:
under The Directorate of the Head of Division, Operational Support, the Holder plans, coordinates and supervises the execution of the maintenance, repair and installation of electrical equipment of drinking water production stations, wastewater treatment, Pumping and chlorination stations of the city.
It is also designated by the city as a technical respondent to the Régie du Building du Québec in order to respect the legal obligations in the electricity sector, acts as of master electrician and supervises industrial electricians.
The holder is responsible for ensuring the vigil of good practices in his professional field and acts as a resource person for the city in the search for solutions In connection with the electrical shutter of the installations and equipment of the water management service.
- assume the function , obligations, and the tasks of "technical respondent" in electricity for all stations;
- plan work programming (short, medium, long-term and preventive maintenance) according to emergencies, priorities , the availability of equipment, equipment and electricians, perform cost estimates and coordinate with other internal and external stakeholders;
- ensure the proper functioning of equipment and electrical installations of stations and inspect Electrical systems to prevent potential problems;
- play a leading role in resolving complex electrical issues in its service and recommend appropriate measures taking into account several human, technological, financial and financial variables and opened -
- Supervise the execution of maintenance, repair and installation of electrical systems of all stations;
- distribute and managing the work of the electricians, ensure compliance with the guidelines and resolve any transaction problem that may occur.
The desired profile:
- dec in industrial electronics or Electricity or equivalent training;
- hold a certificate of jurisdiction of a companion electrician recognized by the Quebec Construction Commission and Have acted as a qualifier in the last five (5) years;
- six (6) years of relevant experience including personnel management and electricity in an industrial environment;
- Strong skills in planning, organization, teamwork and strong customer orientation;
- hold a class 5 driver's license;
- hold a safety training for construction sites Construction (sst)
What we offer:
- work schedule: day , Monday to Thursday at 40 hours per week
- additional time paid at simple rate
- Permanent status with a full range of benefits
The city of Laval is growing. It has more and more people, companies and organizations. This development brings great challenges and raises important issues. In 2014, we launched the Repensons Laval approach, which made it possible to develop the strategic vision of our city: urban nature in 2035. This vision is the compass which today guides the development of Laval. Work in the city of Laval is believing inThis vision. It is putting one's heart and ideas for the citizen service. It's rubbed dedicated people and shaping the present to build the future.
You too, take part in the change!
Apply before May 25 2021 by going to the
The city of Laval applies a program of access to equality employed. It values diversity and invites women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, Aboriginal people and people with disabilities to apply. For them, do not hesitate to share special arrangements. necessary, in the event that you are invited to a selection process .