with nearly 500 employees, canmec is one of the North American leaders in the design, manufacture and installation of industrial equipment for the field of hydroelectricity, aluminum smelters, mines, bridges and the pulp and paper sector. jointly with the director of operations, The machining supervisor determines and supervises the working methods used according to the available production schedules and hardware and human resources. It sees planning machining and mechanics to ensure that productivity objectives in the plant are respected. In addition, it applies the rules, policies and procedures for health / safety and ensures them to enforce them by employees. It must also participate in the continuous improvement of production processes and thus ensure the quality of the work of the teams.
- have a diploma of professional studies in machining or a college diploma in mechanical engineering option manufacturing
- have a minimum of 5 years of professional supervision experience in the field of machining
- an experience in supervision in a syndicated environment is an asset
- In-depth knowledge of machining techniques
- Knowledge of equipment and tools used Machining
- Ability to read and respect An estimate
- skills in reading plan
- Human Resources Management Skill
- Skill to plan, organize and control the productivity of a work team on several shifts
Why join Canmec?
- Competitive salary;
- Work-family conciliation
- Mobile leaves;
- 12 holidays;
- 2 weeks leave at the holidays;
- Collective insurance;
- reer -Rpdb;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Continuing Education offered by the Employer;
- Young and dynamic environment and focused on health and safety
- Advancement opportunity related to the growth of the company.