Kontron Canada is looking for a passionate Supply Chain Specialist (purchasing) to join her dynamic Operations team.
To get a taste of the work environment at Kontron Canada, watch the following video in French:
Ready for the challenge! Contact us!
- You will develop and implement supply chain strategies in order to achieve purchasing objectives related to cost reduction and continuity of procurement;
- You will define, optimize and implement processes related to EMS Management and SCM activities (Quarterly Costed BOMs, PPV-Purchase Price Variance), process, inventory (E&O) analysis, etc.;
- You will establish Total Cost of Ownership analysis and evaluations of raw material.
- You will be well informed at all time of the fair market value and of the availability of the raw material and administer all aspects of competitive quotation analysis, supplying capacity and large volume components quality;
- You will support the EMS team and the EMS partners with the weekly production schedule (Shortages-component research and any production schedule issues related to SCM);
- You will support standard procurement activities such as MRP buys, Open order reports, non-inventory purchases, etc.;
- You will support a flexible work schedule in order to coordinate meetings and conference calls with global partners;
- You will participate in continuous improvement projects;
- You have strong analytics capabilities and problem solving skills;
- You may travel on occasions.
The ideal skills
- Studies: College or Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Administration or Operations Management;
- Experience: Ideally 2 to 5 years in Supply Chain;
- Knowledge: Advance skills in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, MRP/ERP;
- Assets: Knowledge of SAP and of electronic industry, outspoken personality;
- Profile: Strong ability to work in a team, able to function under minimum supervision, reacts well to pressure, able to manage multiple priorities in parallel, flexible and an excellent communicator;
- Languages: English and French (verbal and written).
We are proud to offer a motivating work environment as well as various benefits, among others:
- A competitive salary;
- A generous vacation policy and a large number of personal days;
- An advantageous collective insurance program;
- A collective RRSP program in which Kontron Canada contributes;
- A concern of a good balance between work-family-personal life;
- Social and sports activities for all tastes, including access to a volleyball and soccer field;
- Various training for your professional development;
- A stimulating career path with various possibilities of advancement;
- Dedicated days for individual and team innovation projects;
- A modern facility with state of the art equipment;
- And much more…