Kontron Canada is looking for a Team Leader to define and coordinate electric qualification tests on PCB assemblies for different design projects of high performance servers used in avionics, the medical and industrial fields (HMI, rugged box PC), transport (autonomous vehicles) and telecommunications (Data Center, Edge, 5G).
If you are interested in playing a key role in defining PCBA electrical qualification strategies and in deploying/managing a team to perform these different qualification tasks, this role is for you.
The ideal candidate has strong leadership, good communication skills and will be adept at managing tasks and priorities. He must be a specialist in the various technical aspects required to validate our products. He must also be a good team player with a great sense of responsibility.
To get a taste of the work environment at Kontron Canada, watch the following video in French:
In order to facilitate the reading of this text, we have used the masculine as a neutral gender to designate both women and men.
AN OVERVIEW OF THE CHALLENGES AHEAD:
- Organize HQA team qualification activities (local and distant resources, 6 employees);
- Train resources;
- Manage and upkeep laboratory test equipment/calibration;
- Participate in engineering prototypes bring-up and verification;
- Validate engineering prototypes;
- Provide engineering prototypes qualification reports;
- Identify and document any technical issues;
- Work closely with the designers to define solutions to solve any design issues;
The ideal candidate:
- Has strong leadership and excellent communication, as well as priority management and planning abilities;
- Is autonomous, a good team player with a great sense of responsibility.
YOU WILL IMPRESS US IF YOU HAVE:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent, ideally a member of l’Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec;
- Experience: Ideally at least5 years;
- Comfortable using laboratory equipment such as oscilloscope and logic analyzers;
- Good knowledge of computer architecture and related interfaces such as: PCIe, USB, SATA, SAS, Ethernet and others.
- Experience in product certification for AS9100, DO160, ISO13485 and/or ISO26262;
- Experience in functional safety concepts;
- Basic knowledge of Linux.
- Languages: French and English.
How about an EXCEPTIONAL work environment including:
- A competitive salary;
- A generous vacation policy and a large number of personal days;
- An advantageous collective insurance program, including telemedecine;
- A collective RRSP program in which Kontron Canada contributes;
- Good balance between work-family-personal life;
- Social and sports activities, including access to a volleyball and soccer field;
- Various training for your professional development;
- A stimulating career path in various sectors of activity;
- Dedicated days for individual and team innovation projects;
- A modern facility with state of the art equipment;
- And much more…