A consulting engineering firm, construction consultants, specializing in foundation work and structural alterations of buildings.
The candidate will join the team and work in direct collaboration with the 3 members in places, Engineers and Technicians, in a friendly and dynamic climate with the possibility of working remotely. Regular work is done at our office in Candiac but we work in the Greater Montreal area and throughout Quebec.
The candidate must be able to make AutoCad drawings for the various projects of our firm; perform site surveys; develop construction details, perform simple or complex load and resistance calculations; assist the design engineer, coordinate and contact customers as needed.
- DEP drawing of buildings;
- DEC architecture technology or civil engineering
- Or equivalent experience with extensive knowledge of AutoCad software
- 2 to 5 years in the construction industry having worked in a structural consulting engineering firm, or with a private contractor who has done drawing for works, or an architectural firm.
- Excellent mastery of AutoCad software;
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite – especially Excel;
- Possess a vehicle for travel (2-3 times / week on construction sites) in the greater Montreal area;
Qualities & amp; personal skills
- Sense of responsibility;
- Good communicator;
- Able to work in a team;
- Sense of organization and time management;
- Bilingualism an asset.
- Permanent job
- Work schedule
- 35 hours / week. After training period, possibility of telecommuting 1 or 2 days / week
Start of employment:
- Group Insurance
To be negotiated, according to experience