Join the big family tetra tech ! Our reputation in the advocacy industry is based on our technical expertise and the commitment of more than 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec. We take human beings to heart and we are aware that our people are our strength. Come and exploit your full potential with us!
culture at Tetra Tech is:
- talented and friendly teams;
- Flexible working methods, adapted to your reality, because life is part of our plans;
- Daily collaboration in a most pleasant environment;
- Support focused on your professional development;
- A human environment, responsible and honest, imbued with inclusion and diversity.
this That we are missing to make the “building” team shine, it is a mechanic in mechanics who stands out for his experience and his interest in the design and drawing in plumbing. Regardless of your location in Quebec, come and participate in major projects in teleworking mode.
Place of work: Quebec, Lévis - Flexible work mode
The challenges that will allow you to surpass yourself
- Design and draw building mechanics systems including plumbing, heating and refrigeration systems;
- Perform site visits, in order to follow up on the work for the projects on which you work;
- Participate in multidisciplinary coordination between the different mechanical systems and other building disciplines;
- Make land statements and carry out the planning of the latter;
- Participate in the evaluation and estimate of the costs of the work;
- Attend the Starting meetings occasionally;
- Work in collaboration with the whole team in order to carry out quality projects.
which makes you The ideal PO person ur this position
- DEC in building mechanics or other equivalent training;
- minimum of 5 years of relevant experience;
- Master of Revit and Autocad software;
- Interest for teamwork and knowledge sharing;
- Team player, meticulous and resourcefulness;
- Experience in Consulting Engineering (an asset).
Interest marked for design and drawing;
tetra Tech subscribed to a program D 'Access to equality in employment and thus invites women, natives, disabled people as well as members of visible or ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only the applications selected will be contacted.