It's true! Chez Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's more than that! We take care of the human being and we are aware that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of more than 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech The company where you want to work
- The teams are overflowing with talented and friendly people;
- Our troops have quickly adapted to the new reality of teleworking;
- There are experienced experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a pleasant environment;
- Technical development and The progression is part of the internal culture;
- We are aware that everyone's way of life is different and we know how to adapt;
- Sustainable development is one of our priorities and we integrate it on a daily basis to improve the situation of our customers and that of the planet.
What we are missing to make the municipal infrastructure team shine from the Granby office, it is a technician in municipal engineering and stands out for its interest in site design and monitoring.
Territory: Montérégie Region and its surroundings. (In teleworking mode, the Granby desk later)
The challenges that will allow you to excel
- you will become an expert in the design of municipal infrastructure projects;
- using CAD / DAO software, you will attend senior engineers and designers in their plan design tasks and quotes
- Thanks to your technical skills, you will ensure the compliance of the work done on construction sites and will ensure compliance with the compliance of the plans and quotes.
- You will be in charge of tracking the progress of the work for Validation of payment requests and the preparation of plans such as constructed;
- You will be asked to be proactive and quickly identifying the divergences between the work under construction and the plans and quotes and propose Solutions.
What makes you the ideal person for this post
at Tetra Tech, we have a place for you! With the wide variety of projects we have, your role will be adapted according to your level of expertise.
- dec in civil engineering;
- Marked interest for drawing, design and monitoring of construction;
- at least 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- meaning of communication, resourceful (e), meticulous ( );
- Experience in consulting genius (asset).
These challenges stimulating you? Apply on our site or send us your application to
Tetra Tech subscribed to an Employment Equality Access Program and invites women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of minorities visible or ethnic to apply. Please note that only the selected applications will be contacted.