Join the big family tetra tech ! Our reputation in the advocacy industry is based on our technical expertise and the commitment of more than 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec. We take human beings to heart and we are aware that our people are our strength. Come and exploit your full potential with us!
culture at Tetra Tech is:
- talented and friendly teams;
- Flexible working methods, adapted to your reality, because life is part of our plans;
- Daily collaboration in a most pleasant environment;
- Support focused on your professional development;
- A human environment, responsible and honest, imbued with inclusion and diversity.
this That we are missing to make the team shine more, it is a technician supervisor in civil engineering who stands out for his rigor and his technical knowledge on the field.
territory: construction sites of the Montreal region and the surroundings.
The challenges that will allow you to surpass yourself
- Act as supervisor on construction sites (urban, road infrastructure, etc.);
- Monitor the Compliance of the work carried out on construction sites and ensure compliance with the compliance of plans and quotes;
- Participate in sites meetings;
- write site newspapers, prepare the plans "TQC »;
- Be proactive, quickly identify the differences between the work under construction and the plans and quotes;
- propose solutions;
- Perform calculations of quantities, prepare progressive accounts and payment requests;
- Ensure respect for deadlines and ensure the compliance of works.
which makes you the ideal person for this position
At Tetra Tech, we have a place for you! With the wide variety of projects we have, your role will be adapted according to your expertise.
- hold a DEC or AEC in civil engineering (compulsory);
- Minimum of 3 years of experience relevant in surveillance;
- Good knowledge of standards and ways to make municipalities and the city of Montreal;
- Interest marked for the field of infrastructure Roads and urban;
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Civil3D software (an asset);
- Hold the ASP Construction card;
- bilingualism (asset).
Tetra Tech subscribes to an access to equality access program and thus invites women, natives, disabled people as well as members of visible or ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only the applications selected will be contacted.