Want to contribute to a major project?
Tetra Tech is proud to participate in the extension of the Montreal subway line, a major project that helps to develop public transit in the metropolis. This project will extend over several years and will include the addition of 5 stations, two bus terminals, an incentive parking and a pedestrian tunnel.
The great family Tetra Tech is always at the Search for new talents to join the team of the project office. What we are missing to make the team shine it is a designer intermediary in geotechnics that stands out for its technical skills and team spirit.
Location: In teleworking mode (at the project office - Place Bonaventure afterwards.)
The challenges that will allow you to exceed:
- Analyze and Plan the information collected from geotechnical studies;
- Create stratigraphic sections (Civil 3D and AutoCAD), using drill report data;
- perform technical calculations (georeferencing, quotation, volume, etc.)
- ensure the conformity of the drawings and plans to meet the customer's requirements;
- do the 3D design of underground infrastructures and on the projected surface.
- standardization of processes, reports, communications, templates, work tools to improve deliverables;
- work in narrow C Ollaboration with project managers to meet scheduled timelines.
What makes you the ideal person for this position:
- dec or bac in geology, civil engineering or environment;
- a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience;
- excellent control of autocad software;
- Very good knowledge of 3D civil and revit software (asset);
- Excellent team work ability.
- Great sense of organization.
It's true! At Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's more than that! We take care of the human being and we are aware that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of more than 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech The company where you want to work
- The teams are overflowing with talented and friendly people;
- There are experienced experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a most enjoyable environment;
- Our troops quickly adapted to the new reality of teleworking;
- technical development and Progress are part of the internal culture;
These challenges stimulating you? Send us your application for
Tetra Tech subscribed to an Employment Equality Access Program and invites women, Aboriginal people, people with disabilities and visible or ethnic minorities to apply for . Please note that only the selected applications will be contacted.