Within the Industrial Mechanics Center of Excellence, your main mandate will be to participate technically in various unique projects, in collaboration with our experts in the design and integration of industrial mechanical equipment.
Our added value? The agility and flexibility of our team allow us to design efficient and optimized engineering solutions, according to the highest criteria of performance, safety and operability. Our proactive and unifying approach is expressed by a pledge of trust from our customers.
- Ensure that the rules are respected in health and safety in force at Norda Stelo and at customers;
- Participate in the design and planning of mechanical projects of different sizes;
- Support junior technicians and draughtsmen and support them in their development;
- Carry out technical surveys on site at the customer's facilities;
- Contribute to the preparation of technical documents (reports, site instructions, quotes, etc. );
- Work in close collaboration with engineers in order to offer solutions adapted to our customers.
- College diploma in the field of industrial mechanics;
- Minimum of 8 years of experience;
- Very good knowledge of AutoCAD and Solidworks software;
- Hold the ASP card Construction (asset);
- Good management of time and priorities within the framework of multidisciplinary teamwork.