Want to contribute to a major project?
Tetra Tech is proud to participate in the extension of the blue line of the Montreal metro, a major project that contributes to developing public transit in the metropolis. This project will extend over several years and will include the addition of 5 stations, two bus terminals, an incentive parking and a pedestrian tunnel.
The great Tetra Tech family is still at the time. Search for new talents to join the team of the project office. What we are missing to shine the team is an electricity technician (ne) of the building that stands out for his expertise in design and his meticulousness.
place : In teleworking mode (at the project office - Place Bonaventure afterwards.)
The challenges that will allow you to exceed:
- perform the design of electrical, electrical distribution, auxiliary systems, fire alarm, telecommunications, lighting and control systems;
- contribute to the development of Electricity quotes and technical studies;
- participate in coordination and design meetings;
- Estimate the costs of the various work to be carried out;
- Ensure Quality control of the design while respecting the established timelines;
- collaborate on a daily basis with a multidisciplinary team.
what makes you the ideal person for This post:
- dec in electrical engineering or electronic industrial electronics, building electricity certificate or other relevant training;
- 10 years of relevant experience;
- Excellent AutoCAD and Revit mastery;
- Meaning of Developed Communication and Team Player;
- Aptitude for teleworking;
- Experience in consulting genius (an asset).
It's true! At Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's more than that! We take care of the human being and we are aware that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of more than 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech the company where you want to work
- The teams are overflowing with talented and friendly people;
- There are experienced experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a pleasant environment;
- Our troops quickly adapted to the new reality of teleworking;
- technical development and The progression is part of the internal culture;
Tetra Tech subscribes to an employment equality access program and invites women, aboriginal people, people with disabilities as well as members of visible or ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only selected applications will be contacted.