Join the big family Tetra Tech ! Our reputation in the engineering industry is based on our technical expertise and the commitment of more than 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec. We take care of the human being and we are aware that our people are our strength. Come and use your full potential with us!
The culture at Tetra Tech is:
- talented and user-friendly teams;
- flexible modes of work, adapted to your reality, because life is part of our plans;
- The daily collaboration in a most enjoyable environment;
- A support focused on your professional development;
- A human, responsible and integrity environment, impressed with inclusion and diversity.
this What we are missing to make the "Transport" team shine, it is a technician (NE) in experienced civil engineering that stands out through its rigor and interest in the design of major projects.
workplace: in teleworking mode now (Montreal, Boucherville)
The challenges that will allow you to excel
- Develop and prepare drawings and plans for various projects of the Transport Division (Geometry, Cha Used, drainage, infrastructure, etc.);
- Participate in detailed design and writing reports;
- Conduct quantity calculations and collaborate in estimating the cost of works;
- compile, enter and analyze field data;
- Provide technical support for project managers and involved stakeholders;
- work in close collaboration with team members to find solutions adapted to our clientele;
- if necessary, track progress on construction sites and ensure compliance with plans and Quote.
What makes you the ideal person for this post
at Tetra Tech, we have a place for you! With the wide variety of projects we have, your role will be adapted according to your experience.
- You have a DEC in civil engineering;
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- marked interest for drawing and design in the field of road infrastructures;
- you are on (e) , and motivated by teamwork;
- you have a good knowledge of AutoCAD, INDOAD and Civil3D software;
- You want to evolve in your role.
Tetra Tech subscribes to an employment equality access program and invites women, aboriginals, people with disabilities, and visible or ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only selected applications will be contacted.