It's true! Chez Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's more than that! We take care of the human being and we are aware that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of more than 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech The company where you want to work
- The teams are overflowing with talented and friendly people;
- Our troops quickly adapted to the new reality of teleworking;
- There are experienced experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a pleasant environment;
- technical development and The progression is part of the internal culture;
- We are aware that everyone's way of life is different and we know how to adapt;
- Sustainable development is one of our priorities And we integrate it on a daily basis to improve the situation of our customers and that of the planet.
What we miss to shine the "building" team, c 'Is a technician (ne) for electricity model that stands out for his technical expertise and team spirit. No matter what localization in Quebec, come and participate in major projects in teleworking mode.
Territory: Great Quebec City, South Shore, Bas-Saint-Laurent , Saguenay, Mauricie.
The challenges that will allow you to excel
- Perform the design of electrical services, distribution Electric, Auxiliary Systems, Lighting and Control Systems for Different Business or Institutional Building Projects;
- Model electrical elements using Revit software;
- validate Compliance of plans and specifications to the guidelines, codes and other regulations;
- Proceed to updating the plans following the completion of the work;
- Proceed to construction site visits and monitoring work in progress;
- If necessary, perform surveys;
- work in collaboration with the entire team to find innovative and adapted solutions Customer.
What makes you the ideal person for this post
at Tetra Tech, we have A place for you! With the wide variety of projects we have, your role will be adapted according to your expertise.
- dec in electrical engineering, industrial electronics or any other relevant training;
- hold a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- Marked interest for design, modeling and electricity of building;
- Mastery of the Revit and AutoCAD software;
- Excellent relational, minutic and resourceful skills;
- Have the desire to evolve in your role!
These challenges stimulate you? Send us your application for
Tetra Tech subscribed to an Employment Equality Access Program and invites women, Aboriginal people, people with disabilities and visible or ethnic minorities to apply for . Please note that only the selected applications will be contacted.