Join the big family Tetra Tech ! Our reputation in the engineering industry is based on our technical expertise and the commitment of more than 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec. We take care of the human being and we are aware that our people are our strength. Come and use your full potential with us!
The culture at Tetra Tech is:
- talented and user-friendly teams;
- flexible modes of work, adapted to your reality, because life is part of our plans;
- The daily collaboration in a most enjoyable environment;
- A support focused on your professional development;
- A human, responsible and integrity environment, impressed with inclusion and diversity.
this Let us miss to shine the "building" team, it is a technician (ne) for electricity modeling that stands out for his technical expertise and team spirit. Regardless of your location in Quebec, come and participate in major projects in teleworking mode.
Territory: Great Quebec City, South Shore, Bas-Saint-Laurent , Saguenay, Mauricie.
The challenges that will allow you to excel
- Perform the design of electrical services, distribution Electric, Auxiliary Systems, Lighting and Control Systems for Different Trade or Institutional Building Projects;
- Modeling electrical elements using Revit software;
- validate The compliance of the plans and specifications to the guidelines, the requirements of codes and other regulations;
- Proceed to updating the plans following the completion of the work;
- carry out construction site visits and monitoring work in progress;
- If necessary, perform surveys;
- work in collaboration with the whole team to find innovative and adapted solutions to the customer's needs.
What makes you the ideal person for this post
at Tetra Tech, we have A place for you! With the wide variety of projects we have, your role will be adapted according to your expertise.
- dec in electrical engineering, industrial electronics or any other relevant training;
- hold a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- Marked interest in design, modeling and electricity of building;
- Mastery of the Revit and AutoCAD software;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, minutia and resourcefulness;
- Have the desire to evolve in your role!
Tetra Tech subscribes to an Employment Equality Access Program and invites women, aboriginals, people with disabilities, and visible or ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only selected applications will be contacted.