Join the big family Tetra Tech ! Our reputation in the engineering industry is based on our technical expertise and the commitment of more than 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec. We take care of the human being and we are aware that our people are our strength. Come and use your full potential with us!
The culture at Tetra Tech is:
- talented and user-friendly teams;
- flexible modes of work, adapted to your reality, because life is part of our plans;
- The daily collaboration in a most enjoyable environment;
- A support focused on your professional development;
- A human, responsible and integrity environment, impressed with inclusion and diversity.
this What we are missing to shine the Montreal "Transport" team is a specialized supervisory technician (e) in bridges and articles of art that stands out for his technical knowledge and its rigor.
Territory: Great region of Montreal and the surroundings
The challenges that will allow you to excel
- Act as supervisor (e) on construction sites (bridges and works);
- Monitor the conform the work done on the construction sites and ensure compliance with the compliance of the plans and quotes;
- participate in construction sites;
- Write site newspapers, prepare the plans "TQC »;
- to be proactive, quickly identify the divergences between the structure under construction and the plans and quotes;
- propose solutions;
- Calculate calculations of quantities, prepare progressive counts and payment requests;
- Apply the standards for the SSE;
- ensure compliance with timelines and ensure compliance of books.
What makes you the ideal person for this post
at Tetra Tech, we have a place for you! With the wide variety of projects we have, your role will be adapted according to your expertise.
- hold a DEC or AEC in civil engineering (mandatory);
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in supervision of articles;
- Good knowledge of the standards and way of doing MTQ;
- hold the training construction and repair of Structures;
- have followed the courses of the AQTR whose management of road works (STC-201);
- Marked interest in supervision in the field of road engineering and Structures;
- meaning of communication, resourcefulness, rigor and autonomy;
- hold the ASP CONSTRUCTION card;
- bilingualism (asset).
Tetra Tech subscribes to an employment equality access program and invites women, aboriginals, people with disabilities and visible or ethnic minorities to apply . Please note that only selected applications will be contacted.