The purpose of the Société québécoise des infrastructures is to support public bodies in the management of their public infrastructure projects and to develop, maintain and manage a housing stock that meets their needs.
The SQI offers stimulating challenges: 3.1 million square meters in some 1,000 buildings, a portfolio of major projects worth nearly $ 20 billion across Quebec.
Join our team of over 900 employees with leading-edge expertise in all aspects of building, management and building operations. A company committed to innovation and sustainable development.
Whether you want to pursue a career in urban or regional areas, there are great opportunities for you.
Want to make sense of your career? Come up with us.
Carrying out technical expertise, feasibility studies, building profiles, performance specifications, preparatory studies for the realization of plans and specifications, preparing preliminary and implementation plans and specifications, and monitoring works. Analyze and comment on plans and specifications and other documents prepared by external firms. Guide the work of technicians and act as advisor or technical adviser to other administrative units.
- Possess a Diploma of College Studies in Architecture (each year of missing education may be offset by two (2) years of relevant work experience) and have a minimum of four (4) years of related relevant experience attributions.
- Have a thorough knowledge of building architecture, reading plans, designing and preparing plans and specifications and site supervision.
- Know the laws, regulations, standards, codes and practices related to the field of activity.
- Master Autocad and Revit software.
- Have a thorough knowledge of CAD.
- Demonstrate graphic skills (clarity, precision and thoroughness).
- Being able to deal with clients (tact, diplomacy, sense of human relations.)
- Demonstrate good analytical and analytical skills.
- Demonstrate initiative and autonomy.
- Be able to organize work and control activities (set priorities, work order).
- Have a sense of responsibility.
- Have good judgment.
- Demonstrate communication skills and report writing skills.
- Knowledge of LEED-NC and LEED-CI would be assets.
- Be fit and available to travel.
- Hold a valid driver’s license.
Compensation: Class 12 – Technical Group ($ 23.84 to $ 32.74 / hour) Schedule: 35 hours / week, 5 days / week
Those interested in this job offer are invited to register their application on our website at no later than November 21, 2018.
We thank all applicants for their interest in a position at the Société québécoise des infrastructures. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Société québécoise des infrastructures implements an Equality Access Program and invites women, Aboriginal peoples, visible minorities, ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to present theirapplication.
Accommodation can be provided to people with disabilities based on their needs.