The purpose of the Société québécoise des infrastructures is to support public bodies in the management of their public infrastructure projects and to develop, develop and maintain and manage a housing stock that meets their needs.
The SQI offers challenging challenges: 3.1 million square meters in some 1,000 buildings, a portfolio of major projects worth Nearly $ 20 billion across Quebec.
Join our team of more than 900 employees with leading-edge expertise in all aspects of construction, management and operations. buildings. A company committed to innovation and sustainable development.
Do you want to make sense of your career? Ride with us.
Ensure the integrity, compliance, repair and improvement of all the architectural components and elements of the buildings. Act as a technical resource in architecture and development with professionals and other technicians of the property management. Prepare plans and write specifications for conservation, improvement and development projects. Act as technical manager and ensure the realization of various projects, including conservation, improvement, development, relocation and signage. Provide customer service and maintain good relationships. (The person carries out his functions in property and / or in rent).
- Possess a diploma of collegial studies in architecture (each year of missing education may be offset by two (2) years of relevant work experience) and have a minimum of four (4) years of experience in a technical job including three (3) relevant years related to assignments.
- Have a thorough knowledge of building architecture, read blueprints and prepare plans and specifications, and supervise building sites.
- Know the laws, regulations, standards, codes and practices related to the operation of buildings.
- Have a thorough knowledge of CAD.
- Demonstrate graphic skills (clarity, accuracy and thoroughness)
- Being able to deal with customers (tact, diplomacy, sense of human relations)
- Demonstrate a spirit of analysis and synthesis.
- Demonstrate initiative and autonomy.
- Be able to organize work and control activities (set priorities, order work).
- Have a sense of responsibility.
- Have good judgment.
- Demonstrate communication skills (written and verbal).
- Be competent and available to travel.
- Possess an automobile and be able to use it at all times to carry out its duties and hold a valid driver's license.
Remuneration: from $ 26.72 to $ 34.31
Schedule: 35 hours / week, 5 days / week
Those interested in this job offer are invited to apply on our website no later than 20 November 2019.
We thank all applicants for their interest in a position at the Société québécoise des infrastructures tures. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Société québécoise des infrastructures applies an equality program and invites women, Aboriginal people, visible minorities, ethnic minorities and disabled people toapply.
Accommodation can be provided to people with disabilities based on their needs.