The purpose of the Société québécoise des infrastructures is to support public bodies in the management of their public infrastructure projects and to develop, maintain and manage a housing stock that meets their needs.
The SQI offers stimulating challenges: 3.1 million square meters in some 1,000 buildings, a portfolio of major projects worth nearly $ 17 billion across Quebec.
Join our team of over 900 employees with leading-edge expertise in all aspects of building, management and building operations. A company committed to innovation and sustainable development.
Want to make sense of your career? Come up with us.
Ensure the integrity, compliance, repair and improvement of all architectural components and elements of buildings. Act as a technical resource in architecture and development with professionals and other technicians of the property management. Prepare plans and write specifications for conservation, improvement and development projects. Act as technical manager and ensure the realization of various projects, including conservation, improvement, development, relocation and signage. Provide customer service and maintain good relationships. (The person carries out his functions in property and / or in rent).
- Possess a Diploma of College Studies in Architecture and have a minimum of four (4) years of experience in a technical position including three (3) relevant years related to the duties.
- Have a thorough knowledge of building architecture, reading plans and preparing plans and specifications and supervising building sites.
- Know the laws, regulations, standards, codes and practices related to building operations.
- Have a thorough knowledge of CAD.
- Demonstrate graphic skills (clarity, precision and thoroughness).
- Be able to deal with clients (tact, diplomacy, sense of human relations).
- Demonstrate a spirit of analysis and synthesis.
- Demonstrate initiative and autonomy.
- Be able to organize work and control activities (set priorities, work order).
- Have a sense of responsibility.
- Have good judgment.
- Demonstrate communication skills (written and verbal).
- Be fit and available to travel.
- Possess an automobile and be able to use it at all times for the performance of his duties and hold a valid driver’s license.
Compensation: from $ 24.08 to $ 33.09 Schedule: 35 hours / week, 5 days / week
Those interested in this job offer are invited to register their application on our website at no later than August 16, 2018.
We thank all applicants for their interest in a position at the Société québécoise des infrastructures. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Société québécoise des infrastructures implements an Equality Access Program and invites women, Aboriginal peoples, visible minorities, ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to apply.
Accommodation can be provided to people with disabilities based on their needs.