The purpose of the Société québécoise des infrastructures is to support public bodies in the management of their public infrastructure projects and to develop, maintain and manage a housing stock that meets their needs.
The SQI offers stimulating challenges: 3.1 million square meters in some 1,000 buildings, a portfolio of major projects worth nearly $ 20 billion across Quebec.
Join our team of over 900 employees with leading-edge expertise in all aspects of building, management and building operations. A company committed to innovation and sustainable development.
Whether you want to pursue a career in urban areas or in the region, there are great opportunities for you.
Want to make sense of your career? Get on with us.
Under the authority of the Assistant Director, the incumbent will be responsible for assisting professionals in estimating, tracking and controlling the cost of capital projects.
- Possess a college diploma in building mechanics, electrical or building evaluation and evaluation, or the equivalent and have a minimum of two (2) years of relevant experience related to awards.
- Have knowledge of mechanics - electricity, reading and preparing plans and specifications.
- Have good knowledge of estimating and the construction market.
- Have knowledge of the laws, regulations, standards, codes and practices related to the scope of activities.
- Mastering Excel, Autocad (2007), Revit, Expert Estimator, On-Screen Takeoff.
- Demonstrate graphic skills (clarity, precision and thoroughness).
- Demonstrate initiative and autonomy.
- Have a sense of responsibility.
- Have good judgment.
- Have a sense of human relations.
- Demonstrate communication skills (verbal and written).
- Hold a valid driver's license.
Compensation: from $ 25.47 to $ 32.72
Schedule: 35 hours / week, 5 days / week
Those interested in this job offer are invited to apply on our website no later than October 7, 2019.
We thank all applicants for their interest in a position at the Société québécoise des infrastructures. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Société québécoise des infrastructures implements an equality program and invites women, Aboriginal people, visible minorities, ethnic minorities and people with disabilities to apply.
Accommodation can be provided to people with disabilities based on their needs.