(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-07As a physical security technician, you contribute to prevention, management and security for buildings.You serve as technical expert and provide discipline-specific support for your unit’s activities, initiatives and processes. The ability to tailor your approach as needed is therefore essential. You research and analyze processes, information management and data processing.You draw on your sound decision-making skills to solve technically complex problems and recommend ways to change or adjust methods and procedures to make them as effective and efficient as possible.
- Provide technical support for projects and simple and complex operational issues
- Plan and coordinate the rollout and maintenance of software and manual and automated processes. Train users
- Prepare technical notes to enhance the skills and knowledge of users and their teams
- Help practitioners follow your unit’s standards and processes and use its business solutions, tools and systems.
- Serve as resource person for the submission of solutions and action plans
Other working conditions
- Number of job available : 1
- College diploma in a related field
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience managing integrated physical security systems (cameras, access control, etc.)
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Intermediate-advanced proficiency in English
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Decision quality, Interpersonal Savvy, Plans and aligns, Situational adaptability
Complexe Desjardins Montréal
Property management and material resources (FG)