At Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's more than that! We take the human being to heart and we are aware that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals worldwide, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
As our team is expanding, we are currently looking for a Senior Construction Technician or Technician to join the office team of Boucherville.
Challenges that will surpass you
- Work with a team of experienced HVAC design engineers , Control / Energy Management System (EMS) and / or Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;
- Participate in HVAC, Control / Energy Management System (EMS) Drafting ) and / or plumbing, heating, cooling;
- Have the opportunity to collaborate, throughout the course of a project, in coordination and design meetings;
- reports and technical documents;
- Be in charge of the optimal quality control of the mechanical systems components all the projects while respecting the budgets of costs of work.
What makes you the ideal person for this position
- You have a DEC in Building Mechanics or any other relevant training;
- Significant design interest;
- You have excellent command of Autocad and REVIT;
- Interest in teamwork and knowledge sharing.
li> Have a minimum of 8 years of experience in building mechanics;
What makes Tetra Tech the company where you want to work
- Teamwork is on the Move;
- In addition to a challenging role, Tetra Tech provides training and support to deliver ongoing development and growth. possibility of progression within the company;
- Times are changing and Tetra tech is adapting, that's why we rely on work-life balance by offering flexible hours and Fridays after -midi on vacation year-round;
- The office is filled with friendly people, and you can easily create links using the many social and sports activities organized within the company.
Tetra Tech subscribes to an Equal Employment Opportunity Program and invites women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to participate. or ethnic to apply. Please note that only successful applications will be contacted.