Why join CIMA +?
The key to delivering quality services is our ability to attract and retain engaged employees. At CIMA +, they have the flexibility to balance work and their private lives while pursuing a rewarding career. They can also participate in the shareholding program of the firm and share its success. We offer a motivating work environment. Our employees love the diversity of projects and the great autonomy that allows them to interact directly with customers. Such proximity is possible because of our horizontal organizational structure, which results in trusting relationships and effective communication between team members and clients.
The Technician will work in a multidisciplinary team where all skills are involved. Its main mission is to carry out construction site inspections.
- Conduct construction site inspections
- Compile quantitative data on site for the preparation of payment certificates
- Provide information regarding the interpretation of plans and specifications so that the contractor performs the requested work
- Write and communicate all reports or other documents to the people concerned
- Check the progress of the work according to the requirements of plans and specifications
- Track timelines and participate in site meetings
- Resolving worksite problems
- Prepare recommendations for the receipt of works, list of deficiencies
- College diploma (DEC) in civil engineering or equivalent
- More than 2 years of minimum experience in site surveillance
- Minimum mastery of surveying equipment (level)
- Field experience of a civil or municipal nature (a considerable asset)
- Health and safety card on construction sites
- Possess a valid driver's license and have access to an automobile
- Mastering the French language both orally and in writing (English an asset)
- Flexible hours
- Joint employee-employer participation in a simplified pension plan
- Flexible group insurance coverage
- Leave in case of sickness and family events
- Opportunity to invest in a company profit sharing program
- Suitable IT tools
- Wellness Program
- Social and environmental initiatives
- Workplace Learning Program
- Career Path
At CIMA +, we are committed to creating opportunities for all of our employees to contribute to business, grow and grow, regardless of differences. We fully adhere to the principles of employment equity and encourage women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities to apply. Accommodations are available upon request to facilitate participation in the recruitment process.