At Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's more than that! We take the human being to heart and we are aware that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals worldwide, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
Our team is expanding We are currently looking for a Building Mechanics Technician to join the Transport Division team at the Montreal office as part of a major project in Montreal will be spread over several years.
The person will be based full-time at the Project Office at Place Bonaventure.
Challenges will surpass you
- Perform, in collaboration with a team of experienced engineers, the design of HVAC systems, Control / Energy Management System (EMS) and / or plumbing, heating, cooling;
- Participate in drawing HVAC systems, Control / Energy Management System (EMS) e t / or plumbing, heating, cooling;
- Have the opportunity to collaborate, throughout the course of a project, in coordination and design meetings;
- Write reports and technical documents;
- Be in charge of the optimal quality control of mechanical systems components all the projects while respecting the budgets of work costs.
What makes you the ideal person for this position
- You have a DEC in Building Mechanics;
- Have a minimum of 5 years experience in building mechanics;
- You have excellent command of Autocad and REVIT software.
What makes Tetra Tech the company where you want to work
- Teamwork is put forward;
- The success of our employees is recognized;
- We rely on work-life balance by offering flexible work schedules , social and sporting activities within the company and much more;
- You will have challenges, training and support to develop yourself continuously;
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefits, in addition to a stock purchase plan.
Tetra Tech is committed to an access program. Employment Equity and invites women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities, and members of visible and ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only successful applications will be contacted.