At Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's more than that! We take the human being to heart and we are aware that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals worldwide, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
Our team is we are currently looking for a structural technician to join the Transportation Division of the Montreal office as part of a major project in the city will be spread over several years.
The person will be based full-time at the Project Office at Place Bonaventure.
Challenges will enable you to surpass
- Prepare CAD and CAD drawings for different structural work
- Participate in design tasks
- Perform quantity calculations and work with the engineer to estimate the cost of the work;
- Work closely with the project team to find the right solutions and achieve the goals.
What makes you the ideal person for this job
- You are here holds a DEC in civil engineering or other relevant training;
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience in the field;
- You have a good knowledge of AutoCAD software;
- You have experience with large projects;
- Interest in teamwork and collaboration.
What makes Tetra Tech the company where you want to work
- Teamwork is being promoted;
- The success of our employees is recognized;
- We are committed to work-life balance by offering flexible work schedules, social and sporting activities within the company and much more;
- You will have challenges, training and support to develop yourself continuously;
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits, in addition to a stock purchase plan.
Tetra Tech subscribes to an access program. Employment Equity and invites women, aboriginals, persons with disabilities, and members of visible and ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only successful applications will be contacted.