It's true! Chez Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's more than that! We are careful to the human being and we are aware that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of more than 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech the company where you want to work
- The offices overflow with talented and friendly people;
- Our troops quickly adapted to the new reality of teleworking;
- there are experienced experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a most pleasant environment;
- Technical development and The progression is part of the internal culture;
- We are aware that everyone's way of life is different and we know how to adapt;
- Sustainable development is one of our priorities and we integrate it on a daily basis to improve the situation of our customers and that of the planet.
What we are missing to make the municipal infrastructure team shine from the Bas-St-Laurent is a technician in municipal engineering that stands out for his positive attitude, rigor and team spirit.
Location: teleworking mode (Gaspé office, Chandler or Rimouski)
The challenges that will allow you to excel
- you will become an expert in design of municipal infrastructure projects ;
- using CAD / DAO software, you will attend engineer and technician (NE) seniors in their design tasks and quotes;
- You will be involved in construction monitoring to ensure the compliance of the work as well as compliance with the compliance of the plans and quotes;
- you will be in charge of monitoring the progress of the work for the validation Requests for payment and preparation of plans such as constructed;
- You will participate in writing reports;
- Work in close collaboration with engineers to find solutions adapted to our Customer.
What makes you the ideal person for this post
at Tetra Tech, we have a place for you! With the wide variety of projects we have, your role will be adapted according to your expertise.
- DEC in civil engineering;
- Marked interest for drawing and The design of urban infrastructures;
- at least 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- masters the Civil3D and AutoCAD software;
- you want to evolve In your role;
- Experience in consulting genius (asset).
These challenges stimulating you? Send us your application for
Tetra Tech subscribed to an Employment Equality Access Program and invites women, Aboriginal people, people with disabilities and visible or ethnic minorities to apply for . Please note that only the selected applications will be contacted.