Alphard Group - Our teams, our know-how
We are currently looking for a Construction Technician: Geomembrane Leak Detection for various projects in Quebec and internationally. No experience in geomembrane leak detection is required to apply and candidates from different job fields are encouraged to apply (surveyors, site supervisors, QC / QA technicians).
Groupe Alphard is a young engineering consulting firm whose mission is to provide professional advice and services in industrial and environmental engineering, environmental performance and project management tailored to customer needs. Day after day, we work to achieve quality projects in an efficient and innovative way by providing technical and technological solutions tailored to the needs of each of our customers.
- Perform leak detection on geomembrane
- Contributor to planning and coordinating leak detection campaigns
- Produce daily and monthly reports
- Ensure that leak detection equipment is in good condition and repaired as needed.
- Relevant experience in the field;
- Advanced level in English;
- Mobility within Quebec and internationally;
- Physical ability to work in heat and with heavy equipment;
- ASP card.
- Experience of containment sites or geosynthetics;
- Experience in servicing electronic devices;
- Knowledge of geosynthetics;
- Knowledge of surveying;
- Experience abroad;
- Intermediate level in Spanish.
The benefits of working with us:
- Competitive salary;
- Possible enrollment in group insurance program and pension fund after 3 months;
- Reimbursement of a sports activity ($ 30 / month).
Place of Work: Projects in Quebec and internationally
Start Date: Immediate