Do you like residential architecture and appreciate a stimulating environment where you can develop your full potential? Join the Construction Précellence team!
- Develop architectural concepts;
- Provide technical support for the conceptualization of projects;
- Ensure quality control and compliance of plans, designs and specifications according to established standards;
- Analyze building codes, municipal regulations as well as space and layout requirements;
- Assist in the production of projects.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has more than 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Holds a DEC in architectural technology;
- Mastery of common drawing software (Ex: Softplan, Autocad, Revit, etc.);
- Proficient in the Office suite or GSuite;
- Master new technologies;
- Has an excellent sense of organization, responsibility, a great attention to detail and an excellent analytical mind;
- Has a good ability to manage a multitude of priorities and work in a fast-growing environment;
- Has excellent communication skills, both oral and written, in French.
- Competitive salary;
- Permanent position in a growing company that constantly faces new challenges;
- Positive, diverse and stimulating work environment;
- Continuous training and development possibilities;
- Location easily accessible by public transport and with parking space.
- Four weeks of leave per year;
- Coffee is provided!
Construction Précellence is the leader in the design and implementation of residential renovation projects. Our history dates back to 1948, but our team is young and bright, always striving for excellence. We improve the quality of life for our clients by transforming the image of their home.
Please note that only candidates corresponding to the required profile will be contacted.