Because life is part of our plans
And in reality, it's more than that! Tetra Tech is a company that takes the human heart to heart and brings together nearly 17,000 professionals worldwide, including more than 2,600 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
As our team is expanding, we are currently looking for a Telecommunications and Process Control Technician (TCPE) to join the divisional team. Transport of the Montreal office as part of a major project of the city that will spread over several years.
The person will be based full time at the Project Office at Place Bonaventure.
Challenges that will surpass you
- Realize the design of telecommunication systems and control of operating processes (TCPE);
- Work in collaboration with the project team, and occasionally, oversee the completion of third party drawings and quality control;
- Communicate the necessary information to his team and the organization in order to inform them of the progress of the projects, results, actions and recommendations that have been selected.
What makes you the ideal person for this job
- You hold a DEC in telecommunications electronics or in an appropriate discipline;
- You have at least 10 years of relevant experience;
- You have engineering consulting experience (an asset).
What makes Tetra Tech the company where you want to work
- Teamwork is put forward;
- The success of our employees is recognized;
- We rely on work-life balance by offering flexible work schedules, social and sporting activities within the company and much more;
- You will have challenges, training and support to continuously grow;
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits, in addition to a stock purchase plan.
Tetra Tech is part of an Equal Employment Opportunity Program, inviting women, aboriginals, persons with disabilities, and members of visible minorities and ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only successful applications will be contacted.