Norbec is a North American leader in the manufacture of prefabricated cold rooms and architectural panels for building envelopes. We have been the preferred supplier of major players such as Walmart, Metro, Tim Hortons and McDonald's for many years, thanks to our innovative strength to maintain our leading position in the industry.
For more than 35 years and now having more than 250 employees, the Norbec team is growing and looking for someone like you!
The draftsman will have to produce continuously and rigorously a high flow of approval drawings from sales proposals, order confirmations and the various sources of information available. The incumbent of the position must faithfully represent the image and the corporate culture with professionalism and be independent and resourceful in order to ensure to have up-to-date knowledge concerning products and production standards while respecting the requirements customers.
- Draw approval plans;
- Perform revisions to approval plans
- Draw timelines;
- Collect project-specific information from estimators;
- Participate in continuous improvement teams;
- Perform any other related duties related to the position.
- DEP in Building Drawing, industrial design or equivalent;
- Facility to correspond in writing in French and English;
- Reading plans and specifications;
- Mastery of essential AutoCAD;
- Conn Office suite;
- Drawing experience in the manufacturing / construction sector (asset);
- Knowledge of 3D modeling software (asset).
- Norbec offers you the opportunity to join the dynamic team of a fast-growing company;
- We offer you the opportunity to enrich your career by integrating our estimation team with many years of experience;
- You will be invited to participate in our many social activities organized throughout of the year (Christmas party, BBQ, family days, etc.);
- Our offices are located on the South Shore and easily accessible;
- Parking is free, public transportation, nearby;
- This position is offered full-time (40h week), temporary for one (1) year, with a flexible schedule based on your needs and the m Your team members,
- Come and collaborate with us on the success of products in high demand by contributing to the development of a rapidly growing brand!
You are not sure if you have all the qualifications for the job? Do not hesitate to contact us and we will take the time to discuss with you all the opportunities we can offer you .