Come make a difference in a modern, growing city that cares about its citizens. Would you like to get a stable job in an environment where teamwork, training and employee safety are prioritized? Join us!
For its Building Management Service, the City of Laval is looking for:
Temporary and permanent positions
The challenges ahead:
You perform various installation, inspection, tuning and repair work on oil and natural gas heating equipment, including piping, apparatus and other equipment necessary for the distribution of fluids and / or the production of motive power or heat.
The profile sought:
Education: Have a diploma of professional studies (DEP) in plumbing and heating.
Experience: Owning to a minimum of four (4) years experience as a journeyman pipefitter, specialty of a furnace installer in plumbing, heating and gas system maintenance.
Other requirements: Have the following valid certificates of qualification:
- Journeyman certificate of pipe fitter, specialty of furnace installer, awarded by the Commission de construction du Québec or Emploi Québec;
- Certificate of qualification in gas appliance technology (TAG-1);
- Class 5 driving license;
- Hold the certificate of approval of the health and safety course (ASP) awarded by the Joint Association for Occupational Health and Safety in the Construction Sector.
The process of selection:
- Includes a background / reference check and a medical check.
Work schedule (two possibilities):
- Weekdays from Monday to Thursday from 7:30 to 17:00;
- Weekend from Friday to Sunday from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
Salary Offered: $ 27.29 to $ 34.11
The Ville de Laval is committed to providing its employees with a safe and healthy workplace, so, as part of our drug and alcohol policy, we apply the principle of zero tolerance to duties. at high risk.
The City of Laval is always looking for competent and dynamic professionals who want to join an enterprising organization. The City is committed to providing you with a stimulating work environment! Take part in the change now and apply online, by October 28, 2019, by going to:
Ville de Laval has an access program for Employment Equity and invites women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, Aboriginal people and people with disabilities to apply.