(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-02The person in this position is responsible for verifying and overseeing the secure preparation and shipping of cards within required timeframes.
General Information on the Position
Receive and place the inventories necessary for the smooth running of operations.
- Operates a range of sorting equipment, CRT screens or mechanized equipment. Validates information in the system and enters data.
- Manually embosses merchant plates and cards, and verifies the stamping and coding of cards within required timeframes.
- Prepares card holders and manually stuffs envelopes.
- Enters data and makes required changes in the system to ensure cards are shipped.
- Sorts, files and ships items within required timeframes.
- Maintains and monitors the supply inventory. Communicates with various suppliers for procurement purposes.
- Answers phone calls from reception and sends Visa cards.
- Produces various statistics and forms related to the unit’s activities.
- Secondary school diploma
- 1 year of relevant experience
- Technical learning
- Time management
- Professionalism and attention to detail
Other working condition
- Number of jobs available :1
Administrative Support and Operations (G)
450, boul. de Maisonneuve Ouest
SERVICE CARTE DESJARDINS 500-TUAC (FCDQ)