WE HAVE HEART AT THE BELLY AND WE ARE LOOKING FOR ALLIES
The Breakfast Club is committed to nurturing the potential of children by ensuring that as many people as possible have access to a nutritious breakfast served in an environment that promotes their self-esteem before class begins. Much more than a lunch program, the Club's approach is based on commitment, valorization and capacity building. It partners with communities and regional organizations to develop an optimal formula adapted to local needs.
The Breakfast Club brings together hundreds of thousands of children and volunteers weaving links each morning around a breakfast. With 24 years of experience, the Club has developed a powerful network of national partners, as well as a large number of influencers. The Breakfast Club is looking for candidates willing to invest and innovate, in all areas of their field of expertise.
DO YOU WANT TO DO MORE?
The Breakfast Club is looking for a Warehouse Clerk , organized and dynamic, who will work on an impeccable orchestration of moments for the Club and its partners. Reporting to the Operations Supervisor, the Warehouse Clerk will handle, move, load, unload food. He will also participate in the preparation of orders and support the Operations Supervisor in the maintenance of the building and equipment.
Specifically, the Warehouse Clerk will :
- Load and unload the trucks. Maneuvering a forklift, a truck, a pallet truck or any other equipment to load or unload, transport or store items;
- Prepare orders either; to check the particularities in the orders (allergies, exceptions ...), to note or replace the missing products, to make the displacements of material required, to make sure of the quality of the products (dates of expiry, freshness and state of the foodstuffs, etc., to fill appropriate shipping and receiving documents, ensure that products are properly packaged for transportation;
- Perform other handling-related duties, such as counting, weighing occasionally for special transportation, sorting, packing and unpacking various products;
- Reception of the goods with the system in place by checking the quality of the products received, filling the appropriate documents and disposing of the goods at the prescribed places (fridges, freezer, shelf, etc ...);
- Assist in the maintenance of the equipment, the building, the warehouse, the exterior maintenance of the parking lot after the garbage collection and recycling, the snow removal of the warehouse entrances;
- Assist in the maintenance of forklift batteries;
- Participate in the inventory of material as required by the organization;
- Perform any other tasks required by his superior.
- Secondary 5 degree and at least one year of experience in a similar position;
- Have a current driver card or be able to take the training;
- Must complete a security and background check;
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- The person chosen for this position will work at the head office located in Boucherville;
- Seasonal position (September to June) full-time (40 hours / week);
- The work schedule is from 4:30 to 12:30 from Monday to Friday.
- Adherence to our values;
- Sense of work well done;
- Ability for teamwork and collaboration;
- Vigilance and meticulousness;
To submit your application, please send your Curriculum Vitae and cover letter to
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Note that the use of the masculine gender serves no other purpose than to lighten this document and is not intended to exclude applications.