The handler refers to the foremen, the operations supervisor and the vice-president of operations. He works as a team in the warehouse to prepare team orders.
Come and work in one of the most rewarding and secure work environments in the warehouse!
We are looking for motivated and serious candidates to meet a number of challenges including serving our customers well.
You are available to work 40 hours / week when needed and be available from Sunday to Saturday.
Young and dynamic team! Pleasant and safe environment! Possibility of permanence quickly!
In addition, you will benefit from an excellent induction and integration program, and all training is done directly in the workplace in collaboration with qualified trainers.
Jobs are available now on the following shifts:
Night: 21:00 to 05:00 (Priority)
Evening: 13:00 to 21:00
Starting salary: $ 13.87
+ QUARTER PREMIUMS: (Evening: $ 0.60 / hour / Night: $ 1.50 / hour)
TASKS TO BE MADE IN WAREHOUSE
- Order picking at checkout or at the unit;
- Driving a standing electric pallet truck;
- Loading trucks;
- Lift weights that can range from 1 to 50 pounds.
Experience and Training
- ESSENTIAL Cold tolerance (refrigerated warehouse between 2 and 4 degrees)
- ESSENTIAL Good physical shape for handling
- ESSENTIAL Be available from Sunday to Saturday
- ESSENTIAL Be available to work overtime, if necessary
- ESSENTIAL Autonomy, resourcefulness
- ESSENTIAL Positive and respectful attitude
- ESSENTIAL Sense of sharing knowledge and good understanding between teammates ... teamwork obliged!
- ASSET Knowledge of WMS (Elite-Tecsys)
- Discount orders;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Dental Insurance and Disease (70% covered);
- Public transportation / metro nearby;
- Possibility to contribute to an RRSP (FSTQ);