At Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality it's more than that! We take the human being to heart and we are aware that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals worldwide, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
As our team is expanding, we are currently looking for an experienced and passionate water treatment engineer and engineer to join our division. municipal infrastructures of the Rimouski or Gaspé office.
The challenges that will enable you to surpass yourself
- Perform the diagnosis, the design and / or search for solutions;
- Perform the calculations and define the necessary parameters for the design;
- Participate in the drawing up of drawings, drawings, sheets and technical specifications;
- Provide technical coordination and follow-up with the various stakeholders involved
- Write the reports and technical opinions required according to the objectives of the mandate;
- Ensure relations with the client
- Perform office monitoring and site visits.
What makes you the ideal person for this position
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering, Water Engineering or Chemical Engineering;
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience;
- Experience with Drinking Water Projects, Wastewater and / or process mechanics;
- Positive attitude, rigor and team spirit;
- Availability to travel within the scope of your work.
What makes Tetra Tech the company where you want to work
- Teamwork is on;
- The success of our employees is recognized;
- We are committed to work-life balance by offering flexible work schedules, social and sporting activities within the company, on Fridays pm on leave and so much more;
- You'll have challenges, training and support to keep you growing,
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits, plus of an act purchase program ions.